Experienced Class Teacher
Required for September 2023
Fixed Term to 31.08.2024
Governors of the Federation of St. Edmund’s and St. Patrick’s are seeking to appoint a qualified teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed to Catholic primary education. The governors & staff work in close collaboration and have an Executive Headteacher over the two schools. On appointment, the successful candidate will be contracted to one school but could be directed to work in either school.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be a practising member of the Catholic Church & understand how to put our mission into practice
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour and has excellent behaviour management
- Be a good or better classroom practitioner who can motivate, inspire and have fun!
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Be ambitious for themself and for the children in their care
- Display an understanding of the context of our schools and show empathy for our families
We can offer:
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A forward thinking Senior Leadership Team who will support your career development and empower you to lead & innovate
- Supportive governors and parents
- A friendly and talented staff team committed to continued school improvement
- The opportunity to work with other Catholic schools as part of well-established networks
- Excellent professional development opportunities
For further information, an application pack and to make an appointment with the Executive Headteacher, Anne Clinton, please contact Sarah James (Administration Co-ordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms which are available to download from the school websites;
Applications may be sent either by email or by hand to the schools.
Closing Date: 9:00 a.m. Monday, 17th April 2023
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.